599 West Main Street
Angelica, NY 14709
- 3,594sq ft
Est. P&I payment: $438.84/mo
Description for 599 West Main Street, Angelica, NY 14709
This 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom home can accommodate a large family with very spacious rooms. Beautiful wood trim throughout the house. There are several shelves for all of your books in the dining room. Includes a laundry room and mud room. Nice wide stairway leading to the bedrooms. There is a full bathroom upstairs and a full bathroom downstairs.
Includes a 3 car garage with workshop. Blacktop circle driveway.
The land consists of a pasture for horses or a few cattle. Good soil drainage. Perfect area for a large garden.
My Notes for MLS #S1061982
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Property Type: Single Family Residential
- Status: A-Active
- Type of Sale: Normal
- Year Built: 1875
- Year Built Description: Existing
- Additional Exterior Features: Other - See Remarks
- Driveway Description: Blacktop
- Exterior Construction: Frame
- Foundation Description: Stone
- Garage Description: Detached
- Lot Dimensions Depth: 1,190
- Lot Dimensions Frontage: 2,150
- Lot Information: Other - See Remarks
- Lot Number: 15
- Num of Acres: 13.66
- Num of Garage Spaces: 3
- Styles Of Residence: Old Style
- Additional Interior Features: Ceiling Fan
- Additional Rooms: Den/Study
- Attic Description: Partial
- Basement Description: Full
- Baths Full: 2
- Baths Total: 2
- Beds Total: 5
- Floor Description: Hardwood-Some,Wall To Wall Carpet-Some,Wood-Some
- Kitchen Dining Description: Kitchen/Family Room Combo
- Kitchen Equip Appl Included: Dishwasher,Oven/Range Electric,Refrigerator
- Num Bedrooms 2 Nd Floor: 5
- Num Fireplaces Total Calculated: 1
- Num Fireplaces Woodstoves: 1
- Num Full Baths 1 St Floor: 1
- Num Full Baths 2 Nd Floor: 1
- Num of Rooms: 12
- Num of Stories: 2
- Sq Ft Total: 3,594
- Heating Fuel Description: Gas
- HVAC Type: Forced Air,Stove
- Sewer Description: Septic
- Water Heater Fuel: Gas
- Water Resources: Public Connected
- City Village Tax: 1,387
- HOA Payment Description: None
- School Tax: 1,235
- Total Taxes: 4,687
- Town County Tax: 2,065
- School District Name: Genesee Valley
Street View Not Available
Directions to 599 West Main Street, Angelica, NY 14709
From Angelica: West on Co. Rt. 16/W. Main St. just past intersection of Joncy Rd. Property on left.
The listing information for 599 West Main Street, Angelica, NY 14709 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, NY Land Quest, LLC
Get Financing for 599 West Main Street, Angelica, NY 14709
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on CENTURY 21 Ganey's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. CENTURY 21 Ganey, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of the New York Alliance of MLS's, powered by New York Alliance of MLS's. Real estate listings held by firms other than the CENTURY 21 Ganey are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the Listing Broker's Firm Name.
Listing information provided by CNYIS, Inc., GENRIS and WNYREIS.
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the listing broker(s) nor CENTURY 21 Ganey shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. ©2017 New York State Alliance of MLS's. All rights reserved.
Last Updated 07/23/2017 at 4:20am