Real Estate Careers with Century 21
Imagine the degree of success you can have in real estate sales when you have the most widely recognized brand name in the industry behind you. With the CENTURY 21® System, the leading national consumer brand in real estate, potential customers know you represent a brand that is honest and well respected. It's not just a name they know, but a name they trust. The CENTURY 21® System is the world's largest brand in real estate brokerage today. It is comprised of more than 6,300 independently owned and operated offices in 28 countries and territories around the globe. With this worldwide recognition, you'll have an unparalleled opportunity to use this advantage to gain instant consumer awareness, making it easier to meet new prospects, gain listings, and close deals.
CENTURY 21® Academy of Training
We currently use a variety of resources to get our name and message out to consumers and trade alike:
Our award-winning national advertising campaign, "Real Estate for Your World,SM" uses humor to demonstrate that although buying or selling a home is not always easy, we have the tools to help consumers navigate the process and ease their anxieties. This campaign appears in a variety of media:
- Television advertisements can be seen early morning and prime time on broadcast stations and on cable networks.
- Print advertisements appear in many well-known publications such as Woman's Day, Home, and Metropolitan Home.
- Radio ads can be heard on over 6,000 stations on programs such as Rush Limbaugh, Dr. Laura, and Casey Kasem.
- America Online® , Move.com, and Big Yellow are a just a few of the Internet sites where consumers can access the CENTURY 21® System.
- As an industry leader in advertising to the rapidly growing Hispanic market, we utilize a mix of television, print, and interactive media to reach these consumers. Event Sponsorships
The CENTURY 21® System has entered into several marketing alliances and event sponsorships to build brand awareness and consumer preference. These alliances include a position as the Official Real Estate Organization of Major League Baseball®, title sponsorship of the CENTURY 21 Home Run Derby.
This marketing campaign enhances the efforts of our members to attract more listings and buyers.
The CENTURY 21® System is also the leader in technology. Our innovative technology tools have transformed the industry and have helped to successfully propel us into the future of real estate. These valuable tools include:
- www.Century21.com - The CENTURY 21® System web site contains useful information for potential customers worldwide. It features property listings with photographs, open house information, virtual tours, consumer email notification of listings, links to Office and Agent profiles, money-saving coupons, mortgage information, mapping, consumer newsletters, a home planner, and much more. Two million users access Century21.com per month.
- www.21Online.com, a private Intranet site, is a complete online resource center for news and information. Employees can access office rankings and awards, press release templates, industry news, details about our consumer promotions, publications, downloadable logos and templates for marketing materials, training course schedules and registration, our National Events Calendar, and much more. All these features help support the world's largest referral network and provide CENTURY 21 brokers and sales associates with the information they need to be successful.
- CREST EDG is an Internet-based reporting system designed to facilitate the timely and accurate exchange of information for agents. It allows you to:
- generate mailing lists and personalized marketing information.
- automatically populate Century21.com with your listings and photos, and create FREE Office, Agent and Team profiles for Century21.com to increase your Internet exposure.
- Use Vanity Email - Members have access to email addresses that include the CENTURY 21® System brand name. Through an email "pointer" tool, brokers and sales associates can add their firstname.lastname@example.org to marketing collateral. This tool automatically forwards email messages to your pre-existing email account.
- ENVISION™- CENTURY 21® is customized sales presentation software for members that can help win the listing or sign the buyer. With videos, maps, bar charts, and more, our professionals can demonstrate the power of the CENTURY 21® System brand. The product can be customized to display personal background, professional credentials, and customer testimonials.
- eNeighborhoods for REALTY™ is a CD-ROM and Internet based software program that can help our members show their clients point-by-point comparisons between any two neighborhoods nationwide. It combines mapping software with home sale data including neighborhood information, school profiles, climate, and housing trends. Members can subscribe to a Personal Edition with the ability to include an electronic business card and photo.
- Virtual Tours allow customers, from the privacy of their home or office, to appreciate every detail of a property as if they were standing in the home.
- CGRN - an Internet-based global referral system that is capable of the placement, tracking, and processing of referrals.
CENTURY 21® Academy of Training
CENTURY 21® Training continues to move forward and deliver the training opportunities that address the challenges of the real estate industry. Technology has become an integral source of information for consumers; the Training Department recognizes the need to enhance the expertise our members must have to remain competitive in the business. Year 2000 training programs provide the opportunity to gain the computer-based knowledge that will assist both agents and management in their effort to better serve their customer or client base. The training programs are:
- 21Plus ® 2000 - This program is the foundation CENTURY 21® training course for new agents entering the real estate business. It incorporates three days of training and covers the basics needed to excel in real estate sales. It also includes approximately four hours of computer-based training that will cover everything from the contract to the close, as well as time management and goal setting training. In addition, participants will also have approximately two hours of Intranet training on our 21Online site.
- Intranet 2000 Training Program-21Online® - A navigational program that walks agents and brokers through our 21Online site to help them learn about the exciting tools and resources available to them for their real estate success.
Both of these courses deliver the necessary computer-based training members can utilize to strengthen their competitive edge. There are several additional training programs for sales associates that cover a multitude of topics and skill-building opportunities. Agent courses include:
- VIP® Sales Associate Internet course - This program assists sales associates in learning how to work successfully with referral customers/clients.
- Customized Client Presentation Workshop - This course covers the Customized Marketing System for sellers and the Customized Home Search System for buyer representation. These listing tools provide a simple, professional listing proposal. The workshop will help associates develop the skills to deliver a powerful presentation in any marketplace.
- At Home with DiversitySM - A course designed to help our sales associates and brokers upgrade their capacity to serve all Americans. This program prepares the real estate professional to reach new markets and expand homeownership opportunities.
- Next Level in Action - An experienced agent, modular-style training program with an additional accountability component. This program provides CENTURY 21 sales associates with the concepts, tools, skills, and applications to run their real estate careers as a business.
- Solution Series Agent-Training events - Over 200 free training opportunities offered around the country that introduce new core real estate tools to enhance competitive capabilities. These workshops cover topical issues of the industry and keep CENTURY 21 sales associates informed!
Management training offered by the CENTURY 21 Academy of Training includes:
- The Recruiting Academy/Accountability Program - Three months of support to help our brokers/managers successfully recruit! This is a two-day live training course followed by five one-on-one coaching calls to ensure an ongoing support system for recruiting.
- Planning for Future Growth - Whether you are a one-office or multi-office company; this training will help you strategize to grow or manage more effectively. Topics include back office efficiency and building, as well as compensating and choosing the right people today to manage the company into the next generation.
- VIP Relocation Management - A teleconference training program that covers the inner workings of today's relocation management industry. This program is designed for brokers and relocation directors and shows them how to establish an effective relocation department.
- Brainstorming - An opportunity to share ideas, discuss business issues, and learn from your peers! Groups are formed around the country to provide you the opportunity to take part in these broker-led brainstorming sessions.
- Certified Facilitator - This two-day program provides the opportunity to become a 21Plus® 2000 facilitator in your own marketplace. All candidates should have attended 21Plus® prior to participating in this program. Certification is contingent upon successfully completing all requirements including an individual presentation of 21Plus® 2000 course material.
- Re-Certification - This one-day course is an annual requirement for all Certified Facilitators and covers updates and roundtable discussion to enhance their training expertise.
- Solution Series Broker-Training Events - Over 200 free workshops offered around the country on topics pertinent to the real estate profession. These sessions include senior management presentations and the opportunity to interact with your CENTURY 21® colleagues.
The Academy of Training is committed to addressing the educational needs of the CENTURY 21® System by delivering state-of-the-art training programs that will help our brokers and agents exceed the expectations of today's real estate consumer.
All CENTURY 21 Academy of Training courses are offered in a variety of locations countrywide as well as on a demand basis.
We consider our Sales Associates very special people, so we offer them special resources to further enhance their marketing efforts.
- Four Brand Extensions - CENTURY 21® Fine Homes & EstatesSM, CENTURY 21® Recreational PropertiesSM, CENTURY 21® New Construction HomesSM and CENTURY 21® Commercial Investment NetworkSM - provide members with unique marketing and advertising designed specifically for these key market areas.
- Benefit from reduced costs through volume purchasing of a variety of products and services needed to operate more efficiently, productively, and profitably. This includes discounts on travel, office supplies, long distance telephone service, overnight mail service, and more.
- Easy access to specially-priced home-related products and services for their own use and for their customers to provide extra value.