Robert Ganey Biography
Century 21 Ganey is a family owned real estate business that has been working with buyers and sellers since 1958. I received my real estate license when I was 18 years old and my brokers license when I was 26 years old, that’s currently 40 years holding a real estate license. I have the passion to run a successful real estate company with all my fine Realtor agents that work with my company.
Some of my experiences besides selling hundreds of homes are:
- Currently on the Board of Managers of WNY Real Estate Information Services (MLS)
- Currently a Director of the Buffalo Niagara Association of Realtors
- Committee member of the Professional Standards of BNAR
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of NYS Association of Realtors
- Member of the South Towns Builders Association
- Past Director of the Hamburg Chamber of Commerce
- Member and Past President of the Hamburg Development Corporation
- Member and Past Chairman of the Hamburg Village Economic Development Committee
Please contact us if you're either looking to buy or sell a home, we're here to help you.